Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Picnic at the Park...

Ok, if you know my boys, you know they are somewhat obsessed with airplanes.  It really doesn't matter what kind....military, commercial, etc. They live and breathe them.  You would think that their daddy was a pilot ( I get asked that alot), but he's not.  It all started in Florida when we lived close to Eglin AFB and Ethan just fell in love with the F-15's there.  He's been hooked ever since!  I guess because he talks about them all the time, the little boys love airplanes too. 

Well, right down the road from our house on base is the "Airplane Park", as the kids call it.  It has a couple of picnic tables and several airplanes that you can go around and read about.  So, the day after my parents left the weather was beautiful and I took the kids on a picnic.  They were so excited and told me I was the best mommy ever.....ahhhhh, the little things in life!  


Enjoying their Happy Meals from BK!



Ethan really enjoyed going around and reading about each airplane


Michael did too.....lol







Rachel and Ethan thought it was so cool that they could stand under the plane and touch it



Memorial at the park







Smiles,
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment