Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fore!!!


A dear friend of mine that I met a couple of months after we moved here called me last week and said that the Youth Center here on base was giving golf lessons for kids.  She also has an Ethan who was really interested in taking them.  Since she knew our two boys liked the same kind of things she called to see if my Ethan wanted to go too.  Of course, he jumped at the idea. 

They had their first lesson last week and Ethan had a blast!!!  He cannot wait to go back today.  He was very excited to wear his new clothes too, which is kind of funny to me because Ethan hardly cares what he wears.  However, I had just bought the kids some new spring/summer clothes and this outfit happened to be in there.  He grabbed it and said " Mom, I have to wear this.  It makes me look like a real golfer!".  It was so cute!  THANKS MELISSA for thinking of us!!!

Smiles,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment