Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Life Lately....

Life lately has been SUPER busy!!!  I was told by one of my friends here that our second year would fly by a lot faster than our first.  She was SO right!!  I can't believe there are only 25 days left until the kids go back to school!! CRAZY!!!  So here is what we have been up to lately....

One of my friends in our neighborhood began a 30 day Ab challenge this month!  Another sweet friend leads us in the routine.  They meet  four mornings during the week in one of the neighborhood parks.  I got started a little late with it due to our kids swimming lessons and have missed a few due to VBS, but let me tell you these workouts are NO JOKE!!  Kat really works us hard & since starting I've lost 4 lbs!!  Can't beat that!  Below is just one of the routines we did...

Getting our sweat on :)




As you can see our abs were killing us about now...


This one hurt the most!!


So modeling is a pretty big around here & is really safe!  Ethan & Rachel both got called to go for an audition for a children's education video.  They both were really nervous, but did a great job!

Here they are getting their hair & makeup done...







Getting ready to audition....they had to speak a script with a partner, while being filmed.  I got tickled because Ethan asked " Mom, am I suppose to read this like it is written or the way Americans really say it."  (They had mistyped some of the prepositions..lol). 


We finally got a call today & Ethan was chosen to be part of the production!  He is super excited....it was a great experience for both of them!



 Josh is the new Cubmaster for the Cub Scouts on post & over the weekend they had their annual summer pool party! 





Summer wouldn't be complete without several "Sibling Sleepovers"....




Until Next Time,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle.
    So happy to hear from you and even better to see you have a blog. With your experiences, I'm sure you have awesome stories to share.
    Here is the link to a glimpse at my class library.
    http://schoolisahappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/04/calendar-group-and-library-oh-my-lets.html
    If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me and best of luck in first grade.
    Amber
    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete