Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I LOVE Sundays!!!

I would have to say that Sunday is always my favorite day of the week.  I enjoy getting the kids dressed up and going to God's house as a family.  Afterwards,  we usually go out to eat ( no cleaning up for me...YIPEE) and head home for some of the best naps EVER!!!  I wonder why Sunday naps are always so good?  Anyway, after naptime we usually have family time.  We either play outside, go to the park, relax around the house, etc.  Well, this Sunday the weather was BEAUTIFUL so Josh took Ethan over to the golf course here on base.  Ethan was so excited he could hardly stand it!  He really loves his Daddy alot and is in the stage where he wants to be just like him....I think it's cute!  The rest of us just hung out at the house and relaxed.


Ready for church....


Aren't these flowers beautiful....they started blooming last week!



Josh & Ethan leaving to go play a round of golf...Ethan wanted to dress just like his Daddy!




Smiles,
Michelle

1 comment: