Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ethan turns 9!!!

My Boy
Author: Amanda Rodriguez
When I learned that you were coming I was sure that you would be,
the most wonderful and precious child that I would ever see.
I was fearful, but excited, I was anxious, but prepared,
to hold you in my arms and show you just how much I cared.
And when the day finally came, my heart was filled with joy,
to see that you were made for me, my perfect little boy.
Now as the years are passing, you surprise me everyday,
by showing me that I can love you in so many different ways.
I think the older I get the faster time flies by!  It is hard for me to believe that Ethan turned 9 yesterday! He had such a great day! It all started with his favorite breakfast:  Turkey Bacon & Rolls!

After that we had to do school, but he received so many phone calls to wish him a happy birthday!  It really made his day.  One of his favorites was Josh's Uncle Steve.  He always calls on all of our kids birthday's and plays them Happy Birthday on the piano.  So sweet!
Later, in the afternoon, it was time to celebrate.  Ethan got to choose where we were going to eat, so we went to Red Robin...and it was SO YUMMY!!!  He also brought one of his best friends here, Ethan Gephardt.  They all were so good.  As a matter of fact, a couple came by our table just to tell how impressed they were with how well our children were behaving....very proud Mommy moment!  However, my favorite part was when the waitresses and waiters came to sing Happy Birthday to Ethan...he was SO embarassed :)
The Birthday Boy!






Ethan & Ethan :)






Not only do I love Michael's cheesy grin...but take a look at the burger Josh ordered!! It was HUGE!!!



Hehehe...Ethan just realized he was getting ready to be sung to!



He did enjoy the dessert though!

After dinner we took the entire crew to see the movie "RIO"...it was such a cute movie!!! 
Ethan, we are so proud to be your parents and are enjoying watching you become a young man.  You bring us so much joy and we LOVE you very much!!!!
Smiles,
Michelel :)


















Michelle

To end the night we went

No comments:

Post a Comment