Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Keeping Busy...

Last week was full of swimming, VBS, and getting the kids all registered on post. One of the kids favorite places here on post is their outdoor swimming pool.  We have tried to go everyday when the sun is out ( which lately has been a lot).  This is really the first year that I've really been able to enjoy it taking all 4 kiddos by myself.  We only have 5 more weeks before the pool closes for the year, so I'm sure there will be more swim days ahead for the Craig family!

Taking a break from swimming...



Josh got to join in on the fun during the weekend :)





Can't go to the pool without getting some ice cream!



Ethan and Rachel also attended VBS this year at the chapel here on post.  Caleb and Michael were not old enough yet ( you had to have completed K to be able to attend).  They had so much fun and really enjoyed it.  I was amazed at how many kids were there.....around 250!










While the older two were at VBS, Caleb, Michael and myself did a lot of running around doing errands. The boys had done so great while I was doing my errands that I treated them to some donuts at the bakery here on post.  Then we headed to the Dragon Hill Lodge park to have some fun.....they had a great time!


Notice the rainboots on Michael....yeah, he has decided for the past week to wear those everywhere he goes...lol.  He calls them his fireman boots!


When I walked in to pick Ethan and Rachel up I heard this......it really touched my heart hearing all these kids sing their praises to God <3



Until Next Time,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment