Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

13 years and Counting...

This past Tuesday, Josh and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary!!  Crazy how fast time flies by!  Josh got home late on Tuesday so we all went out to eat at a place on post called The Oasis.  It is located at the Dragon Hill Lodge ( where we stayed when we first arrived). We LOVED it, especially the kids! Plus, not only did it have a pretty good Mexican buffet w/dessert, but all our kids ate for free! (I forgot my camera, thankfully I had my iphone!)

At this point, we still didn't have our truck, so here we are waiting again for the bus....



Enjoying our wonderful dinner...



I believe their favorite part was the ice cream and cake...









Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!!  What a crazy ride these past 13 years have been..so thankful for all that God has brought us through.  He has truly blessed us... I look forward to the amazing future that lies ahead!!




Until Next Time,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment