Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Girls Day Out

When our sweet Ray Ray was born, I couldn't wait until the day she and I could go out and spend time together.  I'm so thankful that God blessed Josh & I with a very girly, girl who loves going window shopping, getting her hair/nails done, dressing up, playing tea, etc.  She is a true little blessing in my life.

About two years ago, she and I started having Girls Day Out about once a month.  It's a special time for just the two of us to spend time together.  We hadn't had one all summer long due to our big move, so on Saturday morning she and I went all out :).

First, I took her to a shop on post called The Chosun.  It is ran by the American Forces Spouses Club on post and profits from the shop go to several Korean and American projects.  I just LOVE this place!!  They get lots of items shipped in from Indonesia, Bali, Philippines, Vietnam, China, Japan, and Thialand.  I have already found a couple of cute and unique Christmas gifts for my peeps back home :).  Anyway, Rachel LOVED the store and asked if she could come back for her birthday....a girl after my own heart!  She ended up buying a small tea set and the cutest story doll!  At first it looked like Little Red Riding Hood, but when you turned her dress inside out it looked like the Granny...but wait, when you turned Granny's cap inside out it was the Wolf!!  SUPER CUTE!!!  They also had dolls that told the story of Snow White, and other characters.

Here is the doll as the Granny....



After shopping a little while, we headed to get something to eat at the little food court down from the Chosun Gift Shop.  Rachel was so excited about getting a kids meal because it came with a surprise toy.  Boy, was she surprised!! When she opened her bag up it was an apple...not a toy apple, a real apple!! lol...she thought that was so funny!



Next up, it was time for her to get her hair trimmed and for both of us to get pedicures.  Usually when she comes with me, she just gets her toes painted, but since this was a special girls day she got a full pedicure.  It was SO worth it....she smiled the ENTIRE time and said "This is the best day of my life!"



She loved sitting in the big chair and getting her feet/toes done....


LOVED her expression when they turned the chair on and it started massaging her back....she then said "Ah, Mom, this is the life!"... <3 her!

Rachel's crazy toes...she thought they were pretty cool!




What an amazing day with an amazing little lady!!!  Truly blessed!



Until Next Time,
Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment