Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Camp Humphrey's Water Park...

Today was another great day here in Korea :).  The kids and I went with the  PWOC ( Protestant Women of the Chapel) group I attend here on post to the Camp Humphrey's water park.   Camp Humphrey's is another Army garrison about 2 hours south of Seoul.  We had planned to do this trip last month, but the day we were going a typhoon decided to come through so we had to cancel our plans.  Well, wouldn't you know that a typhoon is also expected to come this weekend too!!  We didn't know for sure if we were going to get to go or not, but PTL the bad weather held off and we had a great time!!


We ended up with two bus loads full of moms and their kiddos.....here's a portion of the kids who were riding our bus


These are some of the ladies I "Facebook" met before moving over here.  It was so great to finally meet them in person....they are SUPER sweet & a lot of fun to be around !



We arrived at the park around 11:30, however the park itself did not open until 12:00.  Since our kids said they were starving, we all headed to the restaurant next door to eat.  They had a menu you could order from, but my kids and I ate at their buffet.  On this particular day it was mexican food.  I'm not sure if that is what they serve everyday for lunch or not. My kids loved it and I'm thankful they ate a lot because once we got inside the snack bar they had was closed :(.


After we ate lunch it was water park time!!  I was very impressed with this place!  They had a large pool you could swim in, slides for the bigger kids, an area for smaller kids, a playground, and a hot tub! My kids played from the moment we got there to the moment we left.  They were so sad when it was time to go.  I'm sure this will be a place we will visit a lot next summer!



















Until Next Time,

Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment