Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Week Pt. 2...


On Thanksgiving Day, Josh went into work earlier in the day to serve lunch to his airmen that were working, so we ended up celebrating Thanksgiving that night ( which was fine by us, we were just thankful to be together as a family!).  Our friends, the Lovegren's came over to celebrate with us!  It was nice to have another family here with us, especially since we were so far away from our family.

The only thing the kids asked for specifically for dinner was our family's punch.  Every year growing up my family served this drink around the holiday's. Everytime I make it, it brings back a lot of great memories!!



Rachel and the Lovegren girls....


Marcia and I split the cooking responsibilities, so I didn't have to cook a whole lot :).  Plus, we ate in the evening, so I had all day to get everything ready.  I really enjoyed that part.  It was strange, however, not to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade on Thanksgiving.  That is something I have done every year for as long as I can remember.  We did get to watch it the next day, but still....not the the same.





We are truly thankful for all that God has blessed us with, especially our family & friends!  





 Until Next Time,

Michelle :)



No comments:

Post a Comment