Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Week Part 1........

Our week was full of so many activities I had to divide it up into two posts :).  Thanksgiving week began with several Thanksgiving feasts at school!  Of course, both of our boys feasts were on the same day, but thankfully within a hour of each other!

First up was Caleb's class.  His teacher, Mr. Hayden, uses music a lot in his classroom ( which I love) to teach the kids.  Before their feasts he had them put on a little program for us.  


The kids were so cute dressed up as pilgrims and indians.  As they marched in they were singing a song.  


Then they sang a couple of more songs for us.  I tried uploading one of them on here, but for some reason it will not let me do it :(. So pictures will have to do.



 Cutest little Indian I know!


His class had a feast right afterwards, but I was helping Michael's teacher set up for their celebration...so off I went!!


Isn't that a sweet looking turkey?


His class also sang for us!!! Michael was so happy to have me there to watch him...it was super sweet!


 Michael's teacher had the kids make their own placemats...this is what Michael said he was thankful for:


Then it was time to eat!!!





 As busy as it was, I am very thankful that I get the opportunity to be with my kids on these special days!  I was one proud Mama!

PS...for the grandparents sake I will try and upload the videos on Facebook, that seems to work better!

Until Next Time,
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment