Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fall Festival...

This post is a little out of order, but I forgot about some pictures that were on my iphone that I wanted to share and found them today when I was uploading them to my computer :) 

In October Rachel's class held a Fall Party.  Her teacher and some of the parents helped organize it.  

Here she is with some of her classmates...




Mrs. Erickson giving the kids directions.  She split them up into groups and then they rotated around each of the four stations that were set up.



I was in charge of the ring toss :)





 Some more of the wonderful parent volunteers helping the kids at their stations....






After the activities it was time to EAT!






Rachel had a wonderful time! 

Until Next Time,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment