Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TCBY...YUMMY!

Sorry I'm a little behind on my blogging, but with Josh being gone I honestly haven't had the time!  So here are some pics of things we have been up to lately......

Last week, Rachel had an appointment to go get her teeth cleaned!!  She did such a great job...NO CAVITIES!!  Her molars had come in since the last time we visited so they put sealants on them.  Since the office was behind and we ended up being in the waiting room for a little over an hour, they gave all the kids certificates for a free kids yogurt at TCBY!  That totally made the kids day :)  So on Tuesday while Rachel was at dance ( we got hers later) I took the boys to cash in their certificates.








Last Friday night our church hosted a Tinker Bell Tea Party for all the young girls.  They all had to dress up in their fanciest clothes and bring some type of food to share.  Rachel was so excited and couldn't hardly wait to go.  I wish I had more pictures of the actual Tea but I forgot my camera :(.  When we got to church they had all the tables decorated so pretty and colorful.  The ladies at church did such an amazing job!!  They had face painting, games, food, a movie, had flower headbands for them all to wear, etc.   Rachel said it was the best night ever!



Smiles,
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I loved TCBY as a kid. My favorite flavor was white chocolate mousse! yum! Rachel's night does sound very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she looks beautiful!! My kids have been begging to try TCBY. We might have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel looks ike a doll! I am sure she had so much fun. Hope your all doing well and getting excited for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Melissa, it was really good! They also have a coffee shop in there too :). Maybe one afternoon we can get together and take the kiddos!

    Ginger, she had a blast! Totally up her alley :). We are getting very excited for Easter! It's also my son's birthday weekend...he's going to be 9!!! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete