Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cameras & More...

Well, it's day 3 of the new exercise routine and I must admit I am feeling SO much more energized!!  This is with Josh being gone too!  Usually when the little boys go down for a nap I would be so tired that I would end up napping with them too, but for the past three days that hasn't happened.  Another bonus is that I have been sleeping like a baby at night.  That is a miracle within itself.  Usually when Josh is gone it takes me forever to fall asleep. So here's hoping to stick to this routine and be several pounds lighter by the time my sweetie returns!

1zevHXm1Ls93luyJMKdxafaLg24c-PlqkvdJKYECoRBWqZCxAYhKf8ItqpDI7B9-E-KZG8ONbb1Jivq4JQqu-jLdbaFvNLmBIdtNjeEnlRZi__559NeRaCMhTgNWpETWT3rwfdYAmUPTL1XbHaZv.jpg

On another note, I am really, really debating about wether to buy a new camera.  I have a Canon point and shoot camera that takes really good pictures, except indoors. There are so many moments that I am missing out because that.  I keep thinking about all the memories we are going to be making this summer on our road trip back to the east coast ( Yellowstone,  Mt. Rushmore, Chicago, NFL Hall of Fame, etc) and I don't want to end up with crummy pictures.
 So I've been talking to one of my friends who is an amazing photographer and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be getting the new Canon T2i.  It seems to have everything I want and meets the needs that I have.  Thankfully, she is also going to give me some pointers on how to use the thing too :) I'll still keep my point and shoot for everyday photo taking, but I will have this to take those special memories ( sports, dance recitals, special trips, etc.)
Do any of you have a SLR camera?  If so, do you like it?  What kind?

1 comment: