Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Papa & Mimi's Visit: Seoul Land

Our kids Spring break was starting on Friday, since their grandparents were only here for a couple of days we let them stay home Wednesday & Thursday too!  Wednesday was the first day they were with us, so we decided to do something kid friendly.....SEOUL LAND!  Seoul Land is Korea's first theme park and is a short subway ride from post!


This was my parents first time getting on the subway :)




This is the path that leads you to Seoul Land, it's right outside the subway exit!  We picked a perfect day to go!  The weather was wonderful and we never had to stand in line for anything!! 


On the way to the entrance there are several vendors selling snack items...my parents decided to skip the fried squid and stick to the donuts :)


One of my favorite pictures...they all were so excited, Seoul Land is one of their favorite places in Seoul!



They even have a Dunkin Donuts!



These are some of the pictures from inside the park...they are celebrating their 25th anniversary!












As we were eating lunch, a parade came by!


The performers wanted to dance with Caleb & Michael, but as you can see they didn't want anything to do with them...lol



 More pictures of the rides we rode...








Our kids loved these ride on animals.  For 1,000 won (about .90 cents)..they could "drive" them around.  They were VERY slow, but the kids thought they were great!




 The last time we visited Seoul Land Caleb was too small to ride any of the "big" rides, but he had grown 3 inches since then!!!  So when Josh asked if he wanted to ride the Double Loop Coaster, he was super excited! I couldn't believe it!  He was much braver than I was at that age.  I think I was 15 before I ever rode a roller coaster!  



I was worried the whole time because I didn't know if he really understood what he was getting himself into, but he ran off when the ride was over and said "That was the coolest thing ever, I want to do it again!"  I was SO proud of him...and he rode all the big rides at the park!





This picture pretty much sums up how our day went......FANTASTIC!!!



Until Next Time,
Michelle :)


No comments:

Post a Comment