Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rachel Turns 9!!!

As I write the title to this blog, I still cannot believe our RayRay is turning 9 today!!  Our kids 9th birthday's are hard for me....it's really when I realize they only have 9 more years to go and they will be in college!!!  If the next 9 years fly by as fast as these have that day will be here sooner than I want it to :(


Her birthday started off with going to church :).  Before we left, we had given her a little gift.  She has been begging for this angel that she had seen at the PX her and was so surprised when she got it!  




After church, we headed home for lunch and to enjoy Rachel's birthday cake!!







To celebrate her birthday, Rachel wanted to go see the movie "Brave" with a couple of her friends. They all were very excited and had such a wonderful time!



When the movie was over, we all headed back home for presents and to finish off the rest of the cupcakes :)




Trying to figure out what her present is...


LOVE her expression in this picture!


The day ended with Rachel telling us "Mom & Dad, this was the best birthday I have ever had!!"  


Until Next Time,
Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment