Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Flower Market at the Express Bus Terminal...

I'm learning when someone says they want to take you to a market here in Korea, be ready for sensory overload!!  Seriously, these people do not joke around when it comes to shopping, wether it's fish, flowers, socks, purses, shoes, furniture, etc.  Whatever the specialty they will have TONS of it!!

A couple of weeks ago some friends invited me to go to the flower market with them.  It is located within one of the bus terminals here in Seoul.  I was not prepared for what I was about to walk into.  There were flowers everywhere!!  One side of the market was full of all kinds of fresh flowers....some I've never even seen before.  On the other side you had fake flowers and all kinds of decorations!  I truly LOVED this place and can't wait to go back again.  I already have my list of things I would like to get :) 

Entering the fresh flower section....



Some of the beautiful flowers we saw :)





Now for the fake stuff and LOTS of it....


Loving these baskets :)




Our little boys want an airplane themed room, hoping these are still there when I go back!  They would be perfect!





Until Next Time,
Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment