Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Scouting, Music, and Birthday's GALORE!

Today has been a very busy day at the Craig household!!  First of all,  it was Boy Scout Day at the kids school so Ethan got to wear his Webelos  uniform.  He was beyond excited to show off all of his achievements.  He was also excited because he got to turn in his permission slip to be in the orchestra at his school.  Josh and I had no idea Ethan was interested in the violin, but he came home the first day of school SO excited that he couldn't stop talking about it and begged us to let him play.  I think the fact that his teacher played the Star Wars theme song might have helped a little. MUSIC is a very important part of mine and Josh's lives, so of course we said yes...and it really makes us proud that he is interested in learning an instrument. We tried the piano about two years ago and he just didn't like it, so we will see how the violin fits him!!


Today was also my handsome husband's birthday!!!  It's crazy how time flies by.  He and I were talking this week about how my mom was only 39 years old when Josh and I started dating.  Do you realize that is only 2 years from where he is now??????  How crazy is that????  We are getting OLD...lol.   We celebrated with a family dinner at home and a yummy caramel apple spice cake!! 

He just gets better with age <3

He was very Happy to turn 37..


Tomorrow is our little princess' birthday!!  We let her open her presents and cards tonight because we are going to be SO busy tomorrow with school and sports.  She was very excited with all of the gifts she received.  Next weekend her Mimi and Papa are coming up to visit and we are going to have a girls day where she can spend her money. She really loved the game that her brothers got for her...Just Dance for Kids.  I wish you could have seen them dancing after dinner.  It was SO funny!  I went to record it and my battery died :( ....maybe next time!


A girl after my own heart....she LOVED her giftcard to TARGET!!!  Thanks Gran!

Another gift, from Mamaw June

Josh & I always talk about how much his Mamaw & my Grandmother are alike...well, they both got Rachel the same card ...lol

Thank you Mimi & Papa!!!

Checking out her new game from her brothers...


Until Next Time,
Michelle

2 comments: