Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day at the Craig's House....

Year Round Valentine




I love you all through February,
Not just on Valentine’s Day;
I cherish you when flowers of spring
Appear in the midst of May.



I adore you in the summer,
When the air is filled with heat;
Without you in my life each day,
I wouldn’t be complete.



I treasure you in fall,
When leaves are turning gold;
I loved you when you were younger;
I’ll love you when you’re old.



I prize you in the winter,
When colder days are here;
I love you, love you all the time,
Every minute of the year.



So I’ll give to you this Valentine,
But I want to let you know,
It’s not just today, but always,
That I will love you so.



By Joanna Fuchs


Our celebration actually started yesterday, which seems quite appropriate to us since that is the day Josh asked me to marry him ( 15 years ago) !  Josh's work is having a big inspection this week, so I knew we might not see each other until late into the night. Plus, the poor guy has been REALLY, REALLY sick, so I thought this would cheer him up!  Josh is not much of a sweet eater, however he does LOVE Peanut M&M's.



I also got him the complete first season of Miami Vice...one of his favorite TV shows :)


I'm usually the one taking the pictures, so while I had the chance I made some pictures with some of my favorite Valentines...





Even Daisy got a Valentine present and she LOVED it!!


After I gave Josh his gift, I went into the kitchen and found Rachel making Valentines for us and her brothers ( isn't that the sweetest thing ever)!!

Well, Ethan liked it so much he made some too....






Here are the kids Valentines baskets stuffed full of goodies..



I found this at Walmart and thought the kids would love it.....I usually make them heart shaped pancakes anyway, but this year they are PINK!



Ethan and Rachel were the first to wake up and couldn't wait to get their baskets ( hence the bedhead and yes he does own jeans without holes, but he goes through them like crazy, so he wears these around the house).



Ethan getting ready to eat his pancakes...


Michael and Caleb finally woke up too and loved looking through their goodies....







I am one truly blessed woman.....I serve an awesome God, have an amazing husband and 4 of the best kids in the WORLD!!  Life can't get any better than this!! Wishing you all a Very Happy Valentines Day!!!


Smiles,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment