Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Caleb turns 4!!




Happy Birthday sweet Caleb...my I cannot believe you are 4 today !!!!! It seems just like yesterday we were bringing you home!  What joy you have brought into our house.  You make us laugh and have the most passionate personality!  We love you SO much and wish you a wonderful birthday!!!

Caleb's Favorites at 4:

What's your favorite color? blue
Favorite TV show? Star Wars the Clone Wars
Favorite movie? Star Wars
Favorite person? Ethan
Favorite place? Disney World
Favorite veggie? none
Favorite thing to eat ? ham and cheese sandwich
Favorite breakfast food? cereal and milk
Favorite fruit? oranges
Favorite dessert/treat? ice cream
Favorite snack? cheese
Favorite place to eat out/restaurant? Jack in the Box
Favorite animal? squirrel
Favorite toy? Airplanes
Favorite book? David series by David Shannon
Favorite letter? Z
Favorite number? 3


Cutest conversation of the year:  " Mommy I know why my throat hurts"..." Why Caleb?" ....."Because there are bugs in there"..."Really, what kind of bugs?"...."There are bees, wasps, and ants!! That's why it stings so much!!" ( our conversation on the way to the Dr.....he had strep throat )


It is also my Mama's birthday too!!  I love you so much and I am truly blessed to be your daughter.  I wish you the happiest birthday ever!!! 




Smiles,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment