Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Idaho Portraits....

Josh and I decided that before we left Idaho we wanted to get some pictures of the kids made to remember our time here. Of course I knew who to ask.....my friend Melissa, who owns Melissa Gephardt Photography in town.  She is AMAZING and I knew she would do an awesome job!

This week I got to preview the pictures and place my order!  Honestly, they were all so good that it made it really hard to choose!   I  loved the fact that she had a program that placed the pictures in a wall group so I could see what they would look like on my wall.  I am such a visual person and need something to look at...it really helped me in choosing what I wanted to get!  I also got me a little something special....a leather tote bag with a picture of all the kids on it :).

Here's a sneak peek of the picture display she came up with and the tote bag....can't wait to see them in person!!


This how they will look on our living room wall...the three pictures with all the kids will be on a canvas and the single pictures will be in dark brown picture frames...now I just need to find a cute, brown letter C :)




Super excited about this one.....


Until Next Time,
Michelle

1 comment: