Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A New Year





Well after much encouragement from family and friends I decided this was going to be the year that I started a blog.  I had a family website that I had used while Josh was deployed but since his return I hardly used it, plus I got addicted to using Facebook too!  I then realized that some of my family and friends who are not on Facebook have missed all the updates and crazy happenings of our family, hince the new blog!  
Yesterday, I started putting my blog together ( still working on the layout)  and had to come up with a title.  I tried to think of something cute and creative, but nothing seemed to quite fit.  Then as I was listening to the radio I heard this song and I was like that's it......Livin' the Blessed Life!  Here are the lyrics:


 I like
Livin this kinda life,
I'm livin a blessed life.
I like
Livin kinda life,
I'm livin a blessed life.

I can speak to mountains, they will be moved.
I can speak to dreams, they will come true.
I can tell my troubles, to get away.
God gave me the power, to make my day.
I'm no longer walking, on sinking sand.
I'm just steady restin', in my Father's Hand.
I'm blessed when I come, and when i go.
Everyday I'm livin, livin in the overflow.

I'm blessed when I come,
and when I go.
Everyday I'm livin',
livin' in the overflow.



What a great song and it is exactly how I feel.  God has truly blessed me with such a wonderful life!  I have the most amazing husband, 4 beautiful & healthy children,  get to travel to different parts of the country, serve an amazing God, and have wonderful family & friends. Is it always easy, no....is it perfect, no...have we had hard times, yes....will we have more, probably so....but what I have learned through it all is that if we will just cast all our cares upon God, He will always be there to help carry us through!


So hopefully through this blog I will be able to share with you our blessed life......




Until next time,


Michelle 

2 comments:

  1. Mind if I follow too? =) I really need to get back into blogging! It's been a few months. You really meet some great people and other mil-wives from around the country on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your my first follower :). I'm really new at this....I added you to my list. I might be asking you questions on how to add/change things to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete