Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's the Little Things that Matter :)

Ok, so this week has been one of the longest weeks I've had in a while!!  It seemed like nothing went right.   We were stuck on base for 6 days because of a mix up with our vehicle tags, kids were cranky, homeschool lessons just didn't go right, Josh worked really late almost every night, and that's just to name a few.  So today I was just a little emotionally worn out.  I had casually written Josh an email around lunchtime that went like this " I could use a REALLY, REALLY big ice cold COKE right now to drink. " Now, Josh knows when I say that I've had a really hard day....it happens to be what I want when I'm stressed or emotionally drained.  I honestly didn't think anything about it the rest of the day. So when my wonderful husband walked in the door...I went to greet him like I normally do and there he was smiling, looking at me with those gorgeous eyes and in his hand was a 1 Liter ICE COLD COKE for me!!!!  Now others that might not be a big deal, but to me it was heaven :)  It's the little things in life that make me happy!

Smiles,
Michelle

1 comment: