Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Baking with Michael...

I have been LOVING all of the pumpkin recipes on pinterest lately!! So this week I decided to try Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffins with the help of my cute assistant :)
     *the full recipe can be found here






He had so much fun helping me gather all the ingredients and placing the muffin cups in the pan.  I love his expression as he was pouring the powdered sugar in the bowl...he sure was concentrating really hard!




This is the point where I realize that you have to freeze the cream cheese mixture that goes in the center for 2 hours before you can make the muffins :(.   Michael was SO disappointed & so was I!  Next time I will make sure I read the recipe carefully before I begin it.  By the time I got around to finish making them it was about 9:00 that night and he was already asleep.

Here is the finished product and I have to say they were AMAZING!!!




Until Next Time,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment