Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Talent Show...

Our children LOVE their cousins, both in TN & NC.  One of their favorite things to do when they are in TN is go to Mamaw June's house and play with their cousins.  The past two times we have been for a visit, the kids have put on a talent show.  This time I was prepared and brought my camera.  They cracked us up....such variety...there was dancing, playing, & some you will have to see to believe.  Most of all they made memories that they will cherish with them forever.  Here's a little peek...


Ethan & Rachel played a duet..


and this was Caleb's talent..lol




Until Next Time,

Michelle :)

2 comments:

  1. Caleb was funny.. I bout fell outta my chair laughing... and I remember me and your mama playing Heart and Soul like that growing up! Loved the entertainment! love you guys! Aunt Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Nora, we laughed too! The last time they did the talent show Caleb acted so shy and didn't want to do anything. So when he jumped up and said I have a talent we were all surprised! Then when he showed it too is we laughe so hard... Lol He thought it was great :)

    ReplyDelete