Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Mommies Little Helper...

It's amazing to me that we can have four children with four completely different personalities!!!  Well, we finally have one that really, really loves to clean...Michael!!  He loves to stay by my side and wants to help me do everything, so I've started giving him little chores to do and he is in heaven!!!  A couple of his "chores" are emptying the dishwasher, helping put his clothes up, putting the clothes into the dryer, etc.  One of his most favorite things to do is fold washcloths.  At first I didn't think he could do it ( he had just turned three), but I was wrong.  I showed him one time how to do it and off he went.  Now he begs to fold up washcloths.....I've NEVER had a child beg to help do any time of cleaning. But the ironic thing is, he is also our messiest kid ...lol !!!







Until Next Time,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment