Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day 2011



Each day I wake up and thank God for all the blessings He has given me, especially my amazing husband & 4 children.  I love them more than I could ever put into words & on Mothers Day they made me feel so special.  Here are some highlights!

My gifts...a Digital Photo Frame and an IPod Decking Station/Radio/Charger!


After church, we went to eat at a local steakhouse.  The kids were so excited that they could get a root beer in a bottle...lol


Josh and his mini me




Ethan is a growing boy and the kids menu just does not cut it anymore for him.  He was SO excited that he could order off of the adult menu...his choice steak, mashed potatoes, corn and a side salad! Here he is learning how to cut his steak from his Daddy.


Rachel & Michael loved their pizza's


On the way to church, Ethan videoed Rachel singing to me <3


And then himself.....lol



These smiles just melt my heart...I am truly one blessed Mama!!



No comments:

Post a Comment