Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Favorites..

1. CrockPot
When we first got married I rarely used my CrockPot, but now that we have 4 kids and they are involved in different after school activites it has become my lifesaver!!!  As a matter of fact, I have used it so much that there is a short in it and I've got to replace it!  The main thing I like about the Crockpot is I can put it on in the morning or after lunch and when we get home dinner is already cooked!!  Thankfully, I have found some really GREAT recipes too that my family just loves!

2. Emily A. Clark
I love to blog and read other peoples blogs.  One of my favorites is Emily A. Clark.  She is a home interior designer from NC and I love all the ideas that she blogs about.  If you love decorating and want some great ideas you should check her out!

3. TestTube
I stumbled upon this next favorite while watching QVC a couple of weeks ago.  Now, if you know me well you know that I LOVE receiving things in the mail.  I don't care what it is ( besides bills..lol)...as long as there is something in there for me to look at or read I am one happy gal!  I also love beauty products, but I don't always want to buy something without trying it out.  Well, the Test Tube is the best of both worlds!  Every 3 months a different Test Tube arrives at your door with deluxe sized and some full sized samples of name brand products for you to try out!!  Plus with the QVC special I got a subscription to NewBeauty magazine. My first tube arrived last week and I LOVED it!!!  I've already tried several of the products and will actually be buying some of the full sized versions...they were that good. ! This is what I received:
  • Nine Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads
  • Two 0.21-oz Doris Dalton full-sized Color Creme Lip Gloss 
  • One 0.10-fl oz tarte mascara with 0.23-fl oz maracuja oil
  • One 0.1-oz Borghese Fango Mud
  • One 0.33-oz Pacifica full-sized solid perfume
  • One 0.25-fl oz ProStrong Nail Strengthener
  • One 6-fl oz WEN cleansing conditioner
  • One 2-fl oz philosophy inner grace shampoo, bath, and shower gel
  • One NewBeauty magazine
4. TJMaxx Homegoods

Target is my number one shopping place...love it, but TJMaxx Homegoods is right up there too!  I LOVE that store!!  You can find the best home decor, name brand clothes, purses, etc...all at a discounted price.  The only thing is you have to visit it frequently because you never know what they are going to have.

5.  Out of the mouthes of babes:

Josh is sitting on the floor playing a ukulele...as I'm videoing I ask Michael "What is Daddy playing?" Michael responds: "An old lady guitar."....love it :)


Happy Mother's Day!!!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I love my crockpot too although I don't use it all the time because of my picky eaters. =/

    Emily Clark is on my reader already. =)

    I long for a homegoods store here. But alas, we have none. =(

    I've never heard of the test tube thing. Sounds fun! =)

    ReplyDelete