Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Michael's PreK Graduation...



That's exactly how I feel!!  Each year as the school year winds down, it is always a busy time...this year is especially busy because we have two graduations to attend!  Michael's school had a preschool graduation ceremony about two weeks ago and Ethan's 5th grade graduation is next week!  As I type those words my heart just aches a little.  On one hand I am SO proud of both of them and the hard work they have put in this year, but Michael is my baby and he will start school next year and that makes me a little sad.  Then there is Ethan....it seems like only yesterday he was starting PreK and now he is going to be in middle school next year!!!!  All four of our kids are growing up WAY TOO fast for me!

Back to Michael...would you believe that out of all four of our kids, he was the first one to ever have a PreK graduation ceremony!  The others had parties, but the Mustard Seed School went all out for these kids!  They were SO cute in thier cap and gowns! Plus, they sang a couple of songs for us too!  It was such a sweet moment!


























Until Next Time,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment