Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Finally...we're back!

For those of you who have been wondering why I dropped out of blogland for a while, we were having MAJOR computer issues.  Now, I know a lot about using computers, but I have NO idea about how they work, etc.  So who knew having around 10,000 pictures on your start up disk would shut the entire thing down...not me :(.  Unfortunately, Korea is not a very MAC friendly place. Between  having our wonderful neighbor help us out & talking with the Apple care center team, I do believe the problem is fixed. YAY!

So now, to catch up in Blogland...


A couple of weeks ago, the Yongsan Girl Scouts held a Daddy/Daughter dance at the Dragon Hill Lodge here on post.  I wish you all could have seen how excited Rachel was to go on a 'date' with her daddy.  You could not wipe the smile off of her face.

Our sweet princess!





I love her expression here....Josh had just come downstairs from getting dressed and told her how beautiful she looked....her face says it all!  


Like I said, I don't think she stopped smiling the entire night <3



Josh went out to start the truck, when he came back in he had brought Rachel some flowers. Her response "This is the best night ever!"




 Such a gentlemen...she is blessed with a wonderful Daddy!




When they arrived back home, she could not stop talking about all the fun they had.  They ate, danced, laughed and had a night together that she will never forget!


Until Next Time,
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment