Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Caleb's Worm Habitat....



Today Josh was outside washing the van and the boys were playing in the yard ( the weather today was AMAZING).  Well, being the boys they are, they dug in the dirt and found some worms. Caleb ran into the house so excited saying "Mom I need a cup!"  I asked him what it was for and he said his worms.  Next thing I know I hear a knock on the door and Caleb says "Mom, look what I made!"  I asked "What is that?" .  He says " It is my natural habitat I made for my worms!"...lol  I had to go back inside to grab my camera so he could tell me again because I thought it was so cute.  So here is the video :)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free slideshow
Until Next Time, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment