Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Family Fun Night: Sundae's to the Rescue!

I love family fun nights around here!  Josh & I started this tradition about two years ago and it is something we all look forward to, especially the kids.  This past week, we had Sundae night!!  We had it a little earlier in the week ( we usually have it on Friday nights) because the kids were getting really anxious about their Daddy coming home, they have missed him so much.  I thought this would be something fun to get their mind off things!


The yummy toppings: Whipped Cream, Oreo Ice Cream, Jelly Beans, Gummi Bears, and M&M's!



So things wouldn't get too crazy, I had each of the kids come up and pick out their toppings!



I just love how happy they were & proud of their creations :)










Of course, mini Josh always has to do something crazy...lol


It was a great night and it really cheered the kids up!!!

Until Next Time,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment